Red is Real Good

Saturday, October 24, 2009

I am a huge fan of yogurt, most especially of frozen yogurt (fro yo). The best one I've come across so far is Red Mango.

The tart frozen yogurt was first introduced in Korea but later became the rave in the United States. Singapore is lucky to have one store located in Suntec City Mall ground floor near Carrefour, inside Tasty Treatz.

I usually just get a small cup at almost S$4 and prefer not to have any toppings as they only get in the way of the yogurt's taste. It comes in different flavors, too, and my favorite is the original one. Not only does it taste "quite nice" but it's actually good for the health too, as the tagline goes: "Red is Real." Real taste. Real Color. Real stuff. For me, it's just real good!

plain strawberry flavor

berry overload

everything on it

No comments :